Neuropsychological, Psychological, and Educational Evaluations.
Our Evaluations provide psychiatric diagnosis and comprehensive mental health and educational recommendations. We typically see children and adults with:
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Lyme Diesase
- Intellectual Disability
- Asperger's and other Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Mood Disorders including Depression and Bipolar Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders including Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Panic Disorder, and Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Self-harm behaviors and suicidal thinking
Our assessment instruments include testing, interviews, and questionnaires, which are used to evaluate cognition, memory, attention, social skills/pragmatics, executive functioning, behavior, emotional functioning, and processing
speed. Evaluations also include family and teacher report, as well as detailed interviews with the child or adult and family members. Evaluations are performed in a comfortable and supportive setting. We are able help individuals,
families and their clinical providers (e.g., psychologist, social worker, pediatrician, PCP ) with diagnoses and detailed recommendations tailored the individual and his/her family.
Educational evaluations involve assessments that measure capabilities in reading, writing, math, and fluency skills to determine learning disorders and learning difficulties.